Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Halloween Costumes

This year we got to dress up twice for Halloween.  Kevin's company party was the day before Halloween.  I think I did pretty good with the costumes this year!

 I bought this werewolf costume for Isaac, but he didn't want to wear it.  Derek was quite okay with that.  He loved this costume and wore it several times when it wasn't Halloween


 Beautiful Witch.  After seeing these pictures Kevin asked me if we should just finish the basement as a prison and lock her up from all the boys when she grows up! :)


 Arghh! a pirate.  He looks so grown up in these pictures.  I love the earring. It really adds.


 I couldn't get them to sit still for a good picture.
 Tyler really wasn't into it.
 Isaac wanted to be a ninja just like the year before.  A little boring, but it was easy.

No comments: