Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The aquarium

I bought annual passes to the aquarium last year and they were about to expire so I thought I would take the kids on Monday on their early out day.  Well Sunday night Haley came down with pink eye, so Monday was spent on lock down.  The baby was very fussy that night so I was dealing with him, when Kevin told me that Haley's eye had gunk in it and he had cleaned it out.  A little while later she came down from her bedroom saying her eye hurt and again Kevin cleaned it out.  After I thought about it for a minute I told her to come see me, and took a look and said Pink Eye.  Kevin later said after my declaration he washed his hands with Bleach.  Somehow we managed to contain the pink eye and Haley was the only one to get it.  She did end up missing 4 days of school that week and on Wednesday night she had a really bad stomach ache.  Every once in a while she will mention how that was her worst week ever.
We seemed to have her pink eye under control, so I kept Logan home from school one day and took all the kids to the aquarium on the last day of our passes.





No comments: