Easter Crafts.
Haley made this chick all by herself.
Tyler enjoyed the BBQ sauce from McDonald's
Tyler learned to walk.
and then he learned to get into everything.His path of destruction.
Kevin won tickets from work to go to the Jazz game. It came with a buffet dinner at the One Hundred club. With crab legs, prime rib, turkey all kinds of delicious food, halftime snacks and 5th row tickets. Jeff Hornacek is in the above picture.
Haley is growing up.
We had a nice day so the boys and I decided to have a picnic lunch in the front yard. Funny story. I had been craving thai food and so on the way to the store I called and ordered myself some to pick up on the way home. By the time we were done with the store I had forgotten about it and picked up the McD's instead. I didn't remember until a few days later when I was driving past it on Main Street.
yep, into everything.
He likes the trampoline.
Derek is as crazy as ever.



No comments:
Post a Comment