Friday, April 19, 2013

March part 2

 Don't need to say anything about this pic.
 I went to the first grade donut date with with Logan in his classroom.  We asked him who he wanted to go, me or Kevin, and he said "Mom, because then it's like she gets an hour off of work."
 Haley all ready for her 3rd grade performace.  Daddy wasn't happy that she was wearing Make-up

 I didn't realize that my laundry made a good chair.  Tyler loves walking around with cords.
 The cougars made it to the NIT and were able to host a couple of games.  We were able to get 8th row half court seats.  Haley went with us to one of the games.  Bill Walton was announcing the game.  He's the really tall guy with the headphones on.




 We were on our way home and Derek said he wanted another picnic for lunch.  So I gave in.  It's MUCH easier that way.
One morning I brought Tyler out from bed and Haley was already eating and he reached right for her and then helped her eat her breakfast.

No comments: