Today was the day we were supposed to be driving back to Utah. On Friday Kevin got approved to stay for a conference in LA for work so we decided to stay with mom for a couple extra days. Traci was in the process of packing up for her move, so her kids stayed with us Saturday night and Sunday. It was quite the house full. After church we took the kids to the park.
grandkid picture. I can't wait until they all know how to sit for a picture.
That day Tyler was awful, he cried and screamed and wouldn't let me put him down. Well that night, Traci's kids left, my kids went to bed, Dad went to bed, and Tami and Mom drove Kevin to LA and went to pick up Kati and Carlos. Within minutes of all this, Tyler turned into happy boy. I think he needed some mommy quiet time. I sent Kevin this picture and he said Tyler was just happy because he knew he got to sleep in Kevin's spot in the bed.
Yep, enjoying the bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment