Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wednesday May 8

Today was a great day.  We picked up Maddison from school early,  and then picked up Grandma and Aunt Thelma and we went to Irvine Park.  We let the kids play on the playground and then Mom and Dad met us there with a picnic lunch from Cortinas.







 This peacock was very interested in our lunch.  Tyler was very interested in this peacock.  I had to keep pulling Tyler away because I was pretty sure the peacock was going to bite his fingers.


 
After our picnic lunch, we went into the zoo at Irvine Park.  






 Kevin was still at his conference in LA so he couldn't be at the zoo with us.  Haley decided she should take pictures of each and every animal so she could show her daddy.

The kids love their grandparents!



 After all the kids had lined up with their eagles, Tyler ran up and stood at the wall.
 Tami didn't believe the length that was posted on the wingspan of this eagle, so I lifted up one of the kids to measure, well then of course I had to lift every kid, and then the kids decided they wanted to lift me.
 We then stuck the kids up a tree for a picture :)

It was really neat to spend this day with Grandma and Aunt Thelma.  I was really happy that they were able to join us.

No comments: