So I want to know is it just us or do Haley and Isaac look an awful lot alike. I was showing Kevin a picture of Haley when she Itwas 3 months old and he thought it was Isaac. I think it shows up more because Logan looks so different. We used to joke that Haley was switched at birth because you can tell where Logan gets his looks from, but if Haley was switched at birth Isaac must have come from the same parents.



5 comments:
Dang, they do look alike. I guess Logan was the one switched at birth. I am so excited to get our little ones together!
By the way...your grandmother is tickled pink that you started a blog.
Wow! They do look a lot alike!
We would love to get together and see you guys when you bless your baby! Is that this weekend? Let me know the deals & hopefully we can get together!! =)
Yeah they do look a lot alike! And the older pic of Haley on the sidebar is definetely a "Burnham girl", I think she looks so much like a younger Katie there!
Post a Comment