Here's a video of Isaac he moves himself all over the place and then gets upset. If you watch the video closely, you can see that he is picking the toy up.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Logan is doing so much better. The first couple of days were hard. He would hold his mouth out and try his hardest not to swallow. It was kind of gross, the spit would just pool in his mouth. The only thing we've really been able to get him to eat is macaroni and cheese. He wants to eat everything but he takes one bite and spits it out. He's been acting more normal he keeps wanting to be outside he told me yesterday he wanted to go for a drive. Here he is sleeping, he's been getting special treatment and gets to sleep in mommy and daddy's room so we can watch him. It kind of scared me the other night because I couldn't hear him breathing, but then I remembered that's a good thing!

Here's a video of Isaac he moves himself all over the place and then gets upset. If you watch the video closely, you can see that he is picking the toy up.
Here's a video of Isaac he moves himself all over the place and then gets upset. If you watch the video closely, you can see that he is picking the toy up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good! I'm glad he is doing better and sounds like it was successful! :) Love the video!
I am glad he is doing better. When I called mom and asked her the other day, she was very vague (as mom always is) about it. That outfit Isaac is wearing looks familiar. =)
Post a Comment