On June 6th the kids and I continued our drive into California. It took a lot longer than usual having to stop and take care of the baby over and over. We finally made it and got to finally introduce Isaac to the family. While in California we had Maddison's b-day party, went to Prado Park which had a really cool playground and water area, Sea World, and just hung out and had fun. Unfortunately Haley got an ear infection and woke up screaming Tuesday morning and we had to take her to the doctors. Logan got a double ear infection while we were gone, and I have to thank everybody (especially Tami) for taking care of him and cleaning up throw up and everything. We also got to meet Boston for the first time. Logan and he had fun everytime we laid them next to each other Isaac immediately started hitting him. I hope it's not a preview of things to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It was a blast! I just did my post on this too! :) Glad I was able to see you while you were down!
Post a Comment