Monday, August 11, 2008

it's raining It's pouring

We had a little rain storm on Saturday, so I let the kids go and play in it on the deck. They got soaked and loved it.





Here they are singing and dancing. I'm not sure where Haley learned how to dance like that.


5 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

She is way too weird to be your daughter!!!!

Heather said...

That is awesome! Don't act like you didn't teach her that! LOL! So cute! I love the new blog look! Hey so my cousin Gabe works for Omniture, so funny! I think you guys live close to each other, Gabe and Jessica Corotan - their blog is linked on mine.

Amy B. said...

I say your comment about the strawberry shortcake...want east...try Twinkies next time!

Amy B. said...

oops...Want EASY!!!

Brooke said...

Okay, so can we just get together or what? We need to get together with Jeremiah and his family too. Let's plan something. How did Logan get so big?