Thursday, October 2, 2008

More pics from mom and dad's trip

So I think I might be addicted to this thing. I post a lot of pictures. Hopefully one day I'll figure out how to print the pages and then I'll have a good journal.

This is Haley's last soccer game. She got to do the opening kick. It was a very interesting game we had thunder, lightning, rain, wind, and sun. After the game we went to Kneaders to have the most delicious french toast to celebrate
More Pictures from Provo Falls


It was very cold.
Can't have just one.
This was up Provo Canyon. We went up on my parents last night. We had a bonfire and cooked smores. The kids loved it. It was their first smores. Haley had more fun cooking the marshmallows then eating them. Logan enjoyed the smores. Unfortunately most of the pictures didn't turn out because of the change in light, time of day. But we have the memories.

Thanks for coming mom and dad. We had a really good time. It was fun to have you here.

4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Dad and his metal detector, that is the gift that just keeps giving!!

oh, by the way. www.blurb.com is where you can go and they bind your blog into a book, pretty cool.

Christensen Family said...

So fun to have Grandparents come visit. That looks like such a pretty area that you went to. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute!

Heather said...

That pic of your dad and the metal detector cracks me up! :) My husband would be all about that!! I'm using blurb to make my photo journal for the year, it's fun! So we are planning on coming to visit early next month, I finally making good on all my promises to you and Brooke! :) I will let you know for sure what our plan is once it is in stone but it looks like it will be November 2-7. I'm excited to be finally be making it happen!

DanielLisaCaliDavidEmmaline said...

Wow, your kids are so cute! If you want to make your blog into a book a friend in my ward showed me her hard bound blog book about 80+ pages long, in which it had her blog including colored pictures of all different sizes, for $40. Some pictures were 1"inch big and some of the pictures were full page size. She says using blurb.com is the easiest way to download your blog and make it into a book. You arrange what sizes you want the pictures and how you want the text. She did say if you want comments added to your book you have to cut and paste the comments you want into your book. You might want to check it out.