Isaac was doing this. I can't believe my son is old enough to crawl up stairs. I am not ready to put the gate back up or baby proof. He also figured out how to unplug the sound system. The little monster learns fast. I sat him up in his crib a week ago and within 10 seconds he had pulled himself into a standing position. He's not even 8 months yet, I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
He can get just about anywhere now, and he is already climbing on things.


4 comments:
Um...I like the BRA on the stairs =).
He is so funny. He better not teach Boston any of these tricks. I can't wait to see him.
So wait is that an older picture of Isaac? Or did you get Cooper back? I can't believe he is crawling up the stairs either!
hehe, yeah Tiff she's trying to fool us with old pictures. lol. I think Isaac is looking more and more like Kevin. And I definately see red hair. He is growing sooo fast!! I can't believe my little baby will be crawling around and up stairs in just a few months. Crazy!!!
WOW! That is fast, he is so cute!!! I can't wait to see him and you! Yay, just 1 week!! Hope you and Traci are having a good time!
Post a Comment