Since Dallin and Katie didn't meet us in Vegas, we had to find another way to get Mom and Dad back to our house. Thanks to Melinda's brilliant idea, Isaac and I flew home and Kevin, Mom, Dad, Haley and Logan drove home. Dallin and Katie picked me up and made us dinner, which we were very grateful for. I shoveled the entire driveway and walk, so nobody would slip when they got home. After all my hard work this is what our house looked like the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is a LOT of snow! Holy cow. No wonder you stayed in.
The house looks so cool with those lights covered in snow...job well done.
I love your light choice! WE love the colorful big ones!!! It looks good! You aren't getting a break in the cold weather & snow are you? That is crazy how much snow you got AFTER shoveling it! You know that if you had just left it it probably wouldn't have snowed right? :) Gotta love it!
Post a Comment