The Smith Seven--The happenings and mishappenings of our not so little family.
CAN YOU SAY "FUTURE QUARTERBACK" - WHAT AN ARM AND GREAT EYE/HAND COORDINATION - I MISS ALL OF YOU - THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS
super cute...he looks like Haley.
He does love it! So cute! He does have quite an arm already! My nephew got this toy that pops out balls and it is so funny to watch him react to it! Boys and their balls, nothing better! :)
How cute is that?!?!?! I love his dancing moves!! =)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
CAN YOU SAY "FUTURE QUARTERBACK" - WHAT AN ARM AND GREAT EYE/HAND COORDINATION - I MISS ALL OF YOU - THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS
super cute...he looks like Haley.
He does love it! So cute! He does have quite an arm already! My nephew got this toy that pops out balls and it is so funny to watch him react to it! Boys and their balls, nothing better! :)
How cute is that?!?!?! I love his dancing moves!! =)
Post a Comment