Isaac loves his macaroni and cheese.
Here he is giving himself a make-over: a new eyebrow
I think his mustache is in the wrong place.
all dressed up for the snow. Is she hugging him or choking him...we never know.
Making snow angels.
Daddy making the sled track in the backyard.
They love it! We couldn't get them to come in the house even though their cheeks were icy.
These are the Christmas plates I made for our neighbors and friends. They were very good, and I was quite proud of myself. This is the first time I've been able to do it. Nutter Butter Reindeer, Lemon cupcakes, snickerdoodles, Texas Sheet Cake, and Peppermint Bark. Yummy Yummy!
Haley and Logan playing with the Christmas Presents from Great Grandma. They played with the train set for 3-4 hours. They would line up all the things from the set that had metal on them, and move them through the line for the crane (which has a magnet) to pick up. Then they would trade and take turns. I asked Haley if they were ready for lunch and she said "We're hungry but we are having too much fun to eat." Thanks Great Grandma and Great Grandpa for the great gifts.


2 comments:
Okay those reindeer nutter butters look so good!!!! I will have to try those next year! So fun for the kids to play in the snow, I love their snow outfits, very christmas story! LOL!
Looks like you had tons of fun. I'm steeling your reindeer cookies for enxt year sinece we don't have the same friends ;P Good to see things are going well for you!
Post a Comment