Haley received a Valentine card in the mail from Great Grandma. As she was taking it out of the envelope she said."What a beautiful card, let me read it to you...Dear Haley. Great Grandma spelled my name wrong." I looked at it and told her it was spelled correctly. Haley replied "She messed up on her 'H'. (The middle line in her 'h' was slanted slightly)" "No," I told her, "that's how Great Grandma makes her H's." "Oh" she replied.
A little while later we we're in the car she said "how come Great Grandma spelled my name wrong?" She was very worried about it. Again I told her it wasn't wrong, that is how Great Grandma makes her H's. To which she replied, "Next time I go to Grandma's house I'll teach Great Grandma how to make an H."
For Valentines Day Haley's teacher gave each member of the class a little can of Rootbeer. As we were leaving Haley gives me a look and said "My teacher gave me a coke drink. (Coke drink is what they call all Soda) I'm not supposed to have Coke drink, but my teacher gave it to me so I get to drink it right. Daddy's going to be sooo mad."
During dinner the other night Haley asked me if I knew what her favorite food was. I said no, what is it? She says, "It starts with a 'CHI'." I said Chinese, and she told me I got it right. Well the next morning I was getting her "brefkast" as she says it and she said "Toast is my favorite for brefkast, but Chinese is my favorite lunch and dinner, can I have Chinese for lunch." And of course she did. And you have never seen a 2 and a 4 year old eat so much. Even Isaac thoroughly enjoyed his ham fried rice.


3 comments:
Oh I love the things your kids say!! So cute!! Nathans been sick for the past week. Double ear infections!!! But he's getting better. Oh and my familys not coming after all so once nathans better I'll come over to watch that movie.
Mmmmm! I love Chinese food too! Ham fried rice would be awesome right now! LOL! I love these, thanks for sharing!
Your in trouble - she already knows how to get her way (must have learned from her mother, or maybe Aunt Kati who learned from Kori) I miss all of you - I can't believe Isaac will be 1 next week!!!
Post a Comment