Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Catch up time

I know it's been a while...we've had a long February with lots of sicknes. The latest being Logan with a major allergy attack which had us back at the doctors with wheezing and coughing. Eggs are in more things than I realized. Well here are some random pictues from the last couple of weeks.

Logan got himself stuck in the office chair.



We went to the Bean Museum and they were doing a reptile show. The kids were very excited about the reptiles they got to hold and touch. (This one isn't alive)







I was doing laundry and Haley came dancing into the room wearing one of my bras and singing "Now I'm a mommy"
Of course Logan had to do it to.

Isaac getting some loving from his daddy.

Mom this picture is for you.

I was laying on the floor and Isaac picked up a kleenex came over and wiped my nose for me. He did it a couple of times. Of course by the time we got the video going it was more like he was smacking me.

Kevin and the kids were sorting pieces for a puzzle and Isaac was helping to sort. This video cracked me up, and it might just be because I haven't slept in two weeks. Pay attention to Kevin and Isaac's hands while Isaac is sorting. Also listen to Logan talking to Kevin in the background. (There's a Florida basketball game on at the same time.)

Logan asks 8 times if it's an edge piece before Kevin finally answers him.

8 comments:

Katie Smith said...

very cute Kori. I enjoyed the video too so it wasn't just you :) Was Logan's reaction after coming to my house? I hope he's okay.

Traci Elizabeth said...

BRA pictures, priceless.

karen burnham said...

cute pictures - love seeing the inside of your cupboards :)

Brooke said...

Love the bra pictures. It made me a little sad to see just how much smaller mine is in comparison.

maddison and tami said...

ha ha poor logan always getting ignored.... i feel his pain being the middle child and all.

Heather said...

The bra pics are priceless! I love that she had a song too! Those videos are really funny too! It's so cute when kids copy stuff, I love it!

RobAar said...

girls always wanting to grow up! haha.. poor logan and his allergies.

Natalie said...

That is so funny Kori! Guys and there sports huh! Hard to multi-task when a games on. Enjoyed all the pics you added!