Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines day!

Happy Valentines! Valentines is very low key at our house. We took Haley to kids club at Macey's where she got to make cookies and a candy airplane and some valentines. We went out to lunch and home to watch BYU Basketball. After the kids went to bed we got out some Peanut M&M's Martinellis and a movie. Hope everyone had a good Valentines Day. These are some cookies we made at home and the kids decorated.










4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

ours was way more low key than that....we didn't do anything. Sad. Cute pics, those are some huge cookies!

karen burnham said...

Where's Isaac's cookie - did he get one - I know he doesn't like to be leaft out. I bet Haley and Logan really enjoyed their cookies.

Becky said...

You are always doing such fun things with your kids. Those cookies look yummy!

Heather said...

That is a perfect Valentines day! I hate that it is so hyped up! I just made cookies for Seth and then we watched a movie, did our taxes(Really fun Valentines activity I know! We weren't looking forward to it, but it ended up making our day really good!!)! Those pics are adorable!