Saturday, May 9, 2009

Little man

Isaac seems so grown up and doing things he shouldn't be able to do. For instance here he is playing T-ball. I think he is going to be an athlete.



Here he stole some pizza from me and walked around eating it. Good thing the pictures were cute, because daddy wasn't happy.




I was transplanting some seedlings and had to go in the house for a minute, when I came back Isaac had thrown dirt all over the place, including my kitchen and his head. He even pulled out a few of my seedlings. He was laughing, I was not. Later, he sat in one of my pots.

We had some friends over for games, and this is how Isaac fell asleep, while we were playing.

3 comments:

Heather said...

He is such a big boy now!! I love te t-ball video! Love your April pics too! Seth is a fisher and can't wait to take his boy I'm sure! :) Happy Mothers Day!!!

Jamie & Aaron said...

Kori, your kids are so cute! We've had some of the same issues with our youngest. The younger ones just seem to grow up so much faster than the others. Of course, that could be because they have the older ones to copy...who know though!!

karen burnham said...

I love the t-ball video - he is so coordinated (that must come from his dad's side of he family :)) Isaac looks more like you each time I see a picture. You need to remind him he is only 14 months old and not 3!