Monday, May 4, 2009

Swimming

Today I took my kids swimming. It's my first time taking them by myself, but we did great and they had a really fun time. This pool was great because it was shallow and had slides. They had a lazy river and Haley loved floating around it on her back.


Haley at the top of the slide.
Logan liked to float around.

Isaac is a little daredevil in the pool. He just walks around splashing the water.

Sorry about the video...I forgot to turn it the right way, but it was still really cute so I put it up.

This is Haley and her friend Miranda on the slide.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, that place looks so awesome!!! I need a pool day soon! I would love an indoor pool so I didn't have to worry about the sun burning me and Mitch! Not looking forward to that!

Natalie said...

So fun! Can I come? I wish i could find something like that around here. After a summer of everyday in the pool the kids and I really miss swimming. We frequent the spa but it is not very big and not as fun.