We went back to the house today to get pictures of the backyard with a fully charged camera.
Above is a picture of the top deck with lights and speakers. Kevin would like to add a ceiling fan.
In the very back corners there are 2 slabs one is for a basketball hoop the smaller is for a shed.
Under the deck. There is a walkout basement that leads to this area.


8 comments:
What a cute house!! Hope you guys get it!! =)
Looks great! Maybe we'll see it at Christmas time :)
This looks fabulous! Where is it? Are you moving far? Congrats! We are so excited for you!
This looks fabulous! Where is it? Are you moving far? Congrats! We are so excited for you!
Looks great...you know what I just noticed?? you have the same interior doors that I have. I love them!!!
So nice!!! I hope it works out for you guys! It looks Humongous!! I wish we had basements here, so awesome!! The kitchen is AMAZING and the tub so relaxing! ;)
BTW, waiting for some prego shots of you!
The house is beautiful. Where in Lehi is it?
The house looks great. Moving while you are pregnant is always an adventure.=) Where is the house located?
Post a Comment