The Smith Seven--The happenings and mishappenings of our not so little family.
No..you and Tami were dangerous to sleep with. Love how Haley's legs are across Logan :)
just putting it out there...you should paint your bed. It would look awesome white or black.
These pics are so funny!! I'm not sure Mitch is like this or not yet, time will tell and I cannot wait for funny pics! ;) And Now i totally want your bed frame so I can paint it white or black for my room! ;) Traci needs to start a business!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
No..you and Tami were dangerous to sleep with. Love how Haley's legs are across Logan :)
just putting it out there...you should paint your bed. It would look awesome white or black.
These pics are so funny!! I'm not sure Mitch is like this or not yet, time will tell and I cannot wait for funny pics! ;) And Now i totally want your bed frame so I can paint it white or black for my room! ;) Traci needs to start a business!
Post a Comment