Thursday, March 17, 2011

Las Vegas

Kevin and I bought tickets to see the MWC Basketball tournament in Las Vegas and Mom Dad, Tami and Kati were nice enough to meet us there so they could babysit. And luckily it worked out that Grandma and Aunt Thelma were there that same weekend !

Thursday our first day there. We started with painting picture frames. Then Kevin and I went to see BYU vs TCU in first round action. The kids stayed and painted piggy banks and then went swimming. Then we all went to Uncle Greggs for the most delicious dinner.



Logan putting on Sunblock

The weather was beautiful and the kids enjoyed lots of swimming.








Isaacs idea of swimming






The place we stayed provided free arts and crafts for the kids. Here they are painting piggy banks.




Dinner at Uncle Gregg's with Great Grandma and Aunt Thelma.


Everyone wanted naps after a hard day of swimming





The condos we stayed in had huge closets. Isaac loved the closets he called it his home and we would find him hiding in there. (It also served as Dereks bedroom)





The kids also painted picture frames.




Logan thought he was supposed to paint inside the picture frame.

5 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I love that logan painted inside the pic frame! classic.

the pic of maddi and haley is adorable.

Kati and Carlos said...

i look huge

karen burnham said...

Good times.

karen burnham said...

by the way, Kori and I were also there..I think we both were behind the cameras

Tildy said...

Looks like you all had a really good time - wish we were there too!