Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Break

This year the kids had fall break on Thursday, Friday and Monday.  Kevin and I had just got back from Germany, so I wanted to make sure I made Fall Break a lot of fun.

 On Thursday Kevin met us and we picked out our pumpkins.  Logan took my picture with this scary guy below.  Then we went to Red Lobster for lunch.  Isaac kept going on and on about how this was his very favorite lunch ever.  Popcorn shrimp, broccoli, and sprite, does, it get any better?

 With our pumpkins.
 On Friday morning I took all the kids swimming. 

On Saturday we went to Trafalga to play Laser Tag and Miniature Golf.  Then that night we had family coloring with popcorn.  Unfortunately on Monday I had to report all morning for Jury Duty, so for fun Kevin got to stay home from work, and they always think that is the BEST holiday


No comments: