Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May-2 Day 8

Today we took Haley to get her hair cut.  Her hair was so long, but she wasn't very good at brushing it and she cried any time I tried to.  We had warned her for months that we were going to get it cut after the wedding, but she was still mad at me.  She shot daggers at me the whole time she was getting it cut. We were able to cut off enough to donate. 


While I was there I decided to cut my hair also.  Afterwards we went to Grandma's house for lunch.  She made us turkey meatballs with pasta.  The best part of course was Grandma's homemade carrot cake.  The kids played with  Grandpa's old toys.  After Maddison got home from school, we took the kids swimming.  Tyler and I relaxed.
For dinner we went to BJ's with the whole family.

No comments: