My little Isaac is obsessed with time so we bought him this watch with Aunt Lisa's birthday money.
little nerd.
We floated down the Colorado river today and unfortunately we don't have any pictures. The water was nice, it was shallow enough that Logan could walk, there was very little current and Isaac HATED it. He had his own little raft that he could lay down in and at first he seemed ok, but then he started to float away on his own before we were ready and that was when he started to get nervous. I held onto his raft the whole time and he never relaxed. He kept saying "I want to get back to my old friend, I miss my friend. Who is your friend Isaac? The land I want my land." I was also holding Tyler so there was not much I could do to help him. I kept trying to get him comfortable and then his leg cramped up and he was MISERABLE. The rest of us enjoyed it.
After we got home Kevin, Haley, Dan and Jenna went exploring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment