Monday, May 13, 2013

Random April pics

Turning onto our street I almost hit this herd of deer (look for the white tails).  We had to wait for them to cross the road.
Logan accidentally hit Derek with a baseball bat.
5 kids and I went to the salon to get ready for the wedding.  Haley getting her toe nails painted.

She said she just needed red lipstick to be "stylish".
The boys were cold so they are both lying on heater vents to get warm.
Did I mention he is a walking tornado.
Putting him to work.
Logan came to the car after school wearing this mustache.  "look what I grew at school"

Haley had to try it also.


This baby loves ice cream.  He got this out of the trash can.
Ty's birthday present from Grandma and Great Grandma.

Isaac had his kindergarten appt, where he got all of his shots for kindergarten.  They make it really fun for the kids.  He got all of this cool stuff.  Here he is being captain Hook.  He even got a stuffed animal crocodile.
Found the spaghetti noodles.
Team jersey day at school.

Red neck baby.

No comments: