Sunday morning we went to church and then to Bridal Veil falls.
Oh and that is not snot on Isaac's upper lip. He scraped it climbing on rocks the day before and it looked worse every day. I told Lisa I've seen more blood come from my children while she was here then I've ever seen :)
Tyler threw a HUGE fit while at Bridal Veil. You can see in this picture where the brown fence ends at the end of the bridge and then there are some rocks and a nice fall down into the provo river. All Tyler wanted was to go to the edge of that fence, and I couldn't keep him away. This is him not being happy about me moving him.
Kevin took Haley, Logan and Jenna up the rocks to the bottom of the waterfall.
Tyler's new BYU basketball shirt.
After Bridal veil falls we had a delicious dinner and then Aunt Lisa left to go back to Florida. :(


No comments:
Post a Comment