Friday, August 23, 2013

Wednesday July 31- Friday Aug 2

On Wednesday we used our pass of all passes to go to 7 peaks water park.  Thursday we did some shopping and then Melinda's neice and her children  came to hang out.  Friday we used our passes to go to an Owls baseball game.  We had a lot of fun with all the family here!.
 Logan came down late one night because he couldn't sleep, so I let him watch BYU's top 50 plays with me.  He kept saying I remember that play and it would be from the 80.'s
 Eating ice cream at the Owls game.  The Owls are a rookie affiliate team for the Angel's
 Derek loved the Mascot....He kept wanting to go see him.  He even danced with them.

 Don't you love the sunglasses.
The boys went down to talk to this player.  Logan asked him if had ever had a home run, and he said no he was pitcher, but he did have a home run when he was in high school.
 Jimmer was there to throw out the opening pitch.





 Kisses for Lauri

Kevin was out of town for High Adventure.  So Melinda and I took all the kids to the game and then Melinda and I watched GI Joe.  Interesting Girls night out.  


No comments: