Today we took all 21 of us to Salt Lake City via Trax. The train ride there was really nice and the kids loved it. It was very relaxing. When we got to Salt Lake we transferred to a bus which took us to downtown right by the Temple. We then walked to the Lion House for lunch. After lunch we walked through Temple Square. It was gorgeous as always with all the flowers. While sitting in one spot, Tyler decided to play in some sprinklers that the Landscapers had turned on and were checking. He got extremely soaked. All I could do was laugh (and take a video) even the workers were laughing at him. Luckily I had brought a change of clothes for him. On our walk back through temple square, Tyler knocked over my Diet coke all over the sidewalk and Jackson decided to put his head in it to cool down. We then went to a museum which has a kid area and let the kids play for a while. We then caught the bus back to trax, and a man on there told us when the bus pulls in you have only 2-3 minutes to make the transfer, so we hurriedly crossed the platform with all 21 people when Derek decided to let go of Aunt Lisa's hand and run after me, right into a pole. All I heard was him scream, so I reached back grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the train and onto it, and then his foot slipped through the step. I pulled him in and noticed the blood gushing out of his nose. I moved away from the door, plopped a sleeping Tyler on the floor, (who looked up at me and the promptly put his head back on my arm and fell back asleep.) I was propping him up while trying to stem the flow of blood. I was finally able to find wipes, calm him down and find a seat. I felt bad for the man sitting next to me. Lisa thought the best part was when in the middle of all this I got her attention and pointed to the sleeping baby and mentioned how cute he was being propped up. Also while walking through Salt Lake, ( I was without Kevin) I kept counting my kids saying "1,2,3,4,5 all my kids are still alive. Afterwards we went to Macey's to get Ice Cream and then home to relax. Except for Melinda, Lisa, Amanda, Jenna, Lauri and Marissa who went up and hiked the Y.
Tyler can tell me when he is stinky and gets his own diaper and wipes.
Grandpa and IsaacLauri, Melinda and Jenna
Posers
Aunt Lisa and Aunt Melinda
Just like the statue
Jackson
Isaac, Uncle Wayne (Gary's brother) and Aunt Gina.
Aunt Gina, Marissa, Derek, Lauri, Logan, Sherry. Isaac took the picture and told them to make silly faces.
Derek wanted to take pictures of me and kept telling me how to pose
Sherry, Melinda, Jenna, Haley, Marissa, Lauri and Isaac
Isaac picked this spot for a picture
Tyler loved holding on to this strap
Nathan, Haley Jenna
Aunt Lisa and Logan
Aunt Lisa and Jackson
Sherry, Isaac, Jenna and Haley
Uncle Dallin and Jack
Sherry and Isaac
Marissa, Lauri and Derek
Haley and Jenna at the museum learning some Mexican dancing.
Grandpa holding Tyler while I took care of Derek


No comments:
Post a Comment