Friday, July 4, 2008

4 months old



I know I should be updating this with my trip, but I wanted to talk about Isaac instead. Isaac went to his 4 month appointment this week. He is 15 lbs 11 oz and 25 1/2 in. long. About the 75 % in both categories. He has also started sitting up this week. He can sit up for about 1 min by himself, he loves his exersaucer, he has 2 teeth already, and we started him on rice cereal this week (he really did like it). Last night he was on his tummy on the couch and I watched him scoot himself forward. I showed Kevin and then promptly removed him from his tummy, because I'm not ready for that yet. He has all of a sudden grown up so fast. We took him swimming last night and he loved it, he splashed and kicked the whole time.


I took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. While there they mads Plaster casts of fossils, played on a water and sand table, and dug for fossils in a sand pit. They had a lot of fun, and it was air conditioned, yeah!



This is the Children's Discovery Park at Thanksgiving Point. Getting a lot of use out of those year passes.


Haley playing dress-up.



2 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Haley looks so mature in those pictures!!! Isaac looks like he grew up in the two weeks it has been since I have seen him!!!

Heather said...

That Thanksgiving point place looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how big Isaac is getting! Such a cutie!