Haley has had an obsession with the temple this week. Come to find out the temple has been the theme in Primary. She asked me if we could go see the temple and luckily we live real close and so I took her to see it. Then she asked when she could go in the temple and I told her one day soon, she told me the Temple is a beautiful house of God, and so then Logan ran to our picture of the San Diego Temple and said Temple is a beautiful house of God. It's so wonderful to see Haley retaining knowledge that she is learning in Primary. It means she actually listens too. Yeah! and she's passing her knowledge on to her brother. Here she is singing her version of I Love to see the Temple. Unfortunately I didn't get in videoed the night before because then she was singing the Temple is a God of House. It was hilarious. (She likes to show off for the camera sp this is a little bit dramatized)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Tell Haley that I loved her song.. She did a great job and her auntie is proud!! (even if there was a little drama included) by the way, her outfit and hair look cute
Post a Comment