Hey, Roomie! Wow, it's been a long time. Holy cow, your family is so cute!!! I've been thinking about you guys lately and wondering how you are. Ha, nothing a little Google didn't fix. Thank goodness for blogging - it's the only way I keep in touch these days. We love and miss you both!
4 comments:
That picture of Issac on the couch...I see SOOO much Kevin in him!!!!
Fireworks are the best! I wish we could do them here! All those pics are super cute!
Hey, Roomie! Wow, it's been a long time. Holy cow, your family is so cute!!! I've been thinking about you guys lately and wondering how you are. Ha, nothing a little Google didn't fix. Thank goodness for blogging - it's the only way I keep in touch these days. We love and miss you both!
It looks like you guys had fun. I showed Kessa your pictures and she said "OH mommy that is my friend from Utah!"
Thank you for your comment on my blog. James is doing fine and it lookes like we are back to normal
Post a Comment