Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Alpine Loop

This post is a little behind, but the last weekend in September we went up the Alpine Loop with family and these are some pictures from that wonderful day. When fall is like this it is my favorite time of year. It is so beautiful here, the weather is perfect, leaves changing color. It makes me sad everyday to think this could be the last nice day till spring. I've been taking the kids to the park a lot in anticipation for winter hibernation coming.
Anyways, back to the topic at at hand. Kevin's sister Melinda was here for a day with her daughters, Jenna and Lauri. And our brother-in-law Chad was here with his son Andrew. We went with them and Tiffany to lunch at Chuck-a-rama. We always go when Melinda is here. She likes their scones. Dallin and Katie met us there and then it was a nice drive through the Alpine loop with several stops to look at the scenery and take pictures.

Our nephew Andrew. I thought he looked so cute in his cowboy clothes. Dressed like his daddy.

The bee thought it was a nice day also.
Father and Son. I love this picture. Chad and Andrew.

The motley crue.





This picture is for anyone who doesn't think Utah is beautiful.
Lauri was so good with the little kids.

Jenna and Haley
Lauri gets car sick. The alpine loop was not a great idea for her. At this stop Logan was asleep in the backseat and all of sudden he was screaming and wiping at his nose really hard. Once I got him to calm down I looked at his nose and he had been stung while sleeping. Poor guy.

Andrew and Jenna.

I think they got tired of Kevin saying "Say Cheese!"
Lauri holding baby Nathan.

3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

So what is the "alpie loop"?...look at the title.

Cute pics, Haley looks so stinkin old in that pic of her on the rock. I can't wait to see you all.

Natalie said...

Útah is very beautiful! I would never make it through the winters. Today was 30 degrees at the pumkin patch this morning and that was cold enough for me. Thank goodness the sun finally came out. I was wondering what the alpie loop was too??? ;)

Heather said...

Great pics, that bee one is ridiculous!!!! It is so gorgeous there!