We went to Kohl's the other day and Haley found a little halloween bear. She said "Mom isn't this little bear dariling" I said "Yes , Haley it is darling" Then she said "What a darling little bear, Mommy what does darling mean?"
We decided to start potty training Logan. So I took him to the store to buy underwear. As we are going through the store he keeps saying over and over pretty loudly, "I love my new underwear" Then Haley wanted to hold his underwear and she said over and over very loudly "I love Logan's underwear."
This morning I was getting Haley ready for school and I said "Pants off" and she said "your's or mine" Something her father would say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So funny, especially the last one! Love it! I can't wait till our kid picks up our humor, that has got to feel good! Tell Kevin bravo!
Post a Comment