Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good Daddy

Kevin is such a good daddy. He comes home every night and instead of getting on the computer or watching tv, he makes a point of playing with the kids. They absolutely adore their father. Haley will ask me a question and if I don't know she'll say "let's ask daddy he probably knows." Anything that gets broken they are sure their daddy can fix it. I'm grateful for the wonderful dad that my children have. Here are a few pictures of Kevin with his kids.

He reads to them every night. Usually a library book and the Book of Mormon. Issac is ready to get in on the action.

Haley wanted to paint and I had promised her all day we would, I finally set her and Logan up to paint (it was Logan's first painting experience) when Isaac wanted to eat. I asked Kevin to keep an eye on things, and when I came upstairs I found Kevin painting with them.

One day we had Kevin meet us at the park during his lunch hour at work. He was teaching the kids how to slide down the pole.

They built a fort. The fun part was when we fit all 5 of us in there.
I couldn't get a good picture of all 3 of them in the fort. So here is a good one of Haley,
and here is a good one of Logan. Not Haley's best side.

1 comment:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Whats up with your kids and Poles??

Way to go Kevin! You win a good daddy award!