We started a new family tradition of new pajamas on Christmas Eve. (Issac's aren't new, but what does he know.)
Haley and Logan's Loot (they both got a bed but we only set up one)
Isaac's little pile.
While I was putting Haley and Logan to bed the rest of the fam, put on a little play for the kids. They rang some jingle bells and started talking. Logan got scared and Haley didn't know what to think. I took them to the top of the stairs where they could here better. Dad was Santa and Mom was a reindeer. They had a conversation about whether the kids were good, or bad etc.. and then an elf told Santa that the kids were still awake so they better leave without leaving presents. I thought Haley was going to cry she ran downstairs so fast and jumped into bed. Then Kevin came and told them what he heard them say and that Santa said he would go to some other houses and them come back to see if the kids were asleep. It was really cute. I would like to video it next year and get a microphone so the kids can hear it better.
Christmas Eve was rough on the little guy.


4 comments:
Your kids are so cute!! I love the last picture of Isaac...he's getting so big!!! =)
i think those were maddis pajamas
so i feel dumb but on this one blog you have issac spelt two different ways is is issac or isaac??
I love that little play thing! So funny! Their pj's are great!!
Post a Comment