Haley's favorite thing to do with Grandma was listen to her tell stories. Haley loved it. I think Grandma ran out of stories before Haley got tired of listening.
Poor Isaac didn't give a good showing when Grandma and Grandpa were here. He cut a new tooth and got an ear infection. He shaped up towards the end.
We weren't too good at the nap thing while everyone was here. My kids grabbed naps whenever and wherever they could.
Logan wanted to wear a tie like his daddy. I had to have Grandpa tie it for him, since I haven't learned how yet. Guess I should with 2 boys around.
Something I never thought I'd see. My 6'8" 69 year old Father-in-law, playing Bucking Bronco. It's very hard to tell Haley no.


1 comment:
Looks like a good time - love Logan's blanket. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment