Friday, February 27, 2009

Issac's first hair cut

I had been thinking that Isaac's hair had been starting to look a little long. Well I ran my wet hands through his hair and it was out of control, so I decided to give him a little haircut. Please forgive the pictures Haley was the photographer and since Isaac had his back to us the pictures had to be taken from his reflection. I stuck him in the sind and gave him a sucker. He was great the whole time.













4 comments:

karen burnham said...

In the last picture Isaac and Haley look so much alike - their eyes espectially - good hair cut...Happy Birthday Isaac - Love you.

karen burnham said...

It's bed time - ignore the poor spelling in my first comment - good night - still love you guys.

maddison and tami said...

so flippin cute... give the kids kisses

DanielLisaCaliDavidEmmaline said...

Great haircut! I used scissors to cut David's hair the first two times, but it takes too long so his last hair cut I used buzzers. I definitely like the look of using the scissors. I will have to try the sucker trick next time.