Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 3 Friday May 21

We had a late start this morning so for breakfast I ran over to Marks and Spencers and bought some Juice, raspberry apple, and biscuits for breakfast. We took the underground, which we were getting most proficient at, and headed to Tower Hill. We arrived just in time to do a Beef Eater Tour of the Tower of London. We saw the Crown Jewels and an exhibit called Fit for a King, which was displays of the Royal Armory. We also saw Traitors Gate, the dungeon, and some torture tools.


Off with her head!

These weapons were surprisingly heavy

Trying his hand at a little archery.


Arm armour-called Gauntlets


I seem very happy about trying it on. Actually I was just happy to have a place to seat after carrying the huge baby all over the exhibit.


Our picture with a beef eater.


It's good to be the King!

The Tower of London.

After the Tower, we had fish and chips right outside the tower. We then went to the British Museum and took a good look around. Then to dinner at Garfunkels where Kevin had Chicken Kiev and I had Chicken Primavera. For dessert we had a blackberry crumble with ice cream. Sooooooo delicious. Then a walk around the National Art Gallery where we had this gorgeous view.



Kevin wanted to ride a lion.







1 comment:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Oh this is bringing back memories!!! great pics!