Now when you go into Zion, you have to take a shuttle and they drop you off at different spots in the park and you can hike or take pictures from those spots.
We took a hike on the Riverside walk. It was a nice easy stroll along the side of the river inbetween cliffs.
This was the end of the walk. The kids and Kevin took off their shoes and walked in the freezing water. Isaac's feet were bright red when they were done.
Picture with papa.
This is in front of Isaac Point.
Grandma and Grandpa.
Isaac did most of the walk on my shoulders.
For all of our pictures Kevin had the kids say, Papa is a monkey. Isaac climbed on this rock for a picture, just because he wanted to say "Papa is a monkey".


3 comments:
Fun!!! Papa is a monkey!
cute pics.
Did you notice I'm in the picture..atleast my feet are..I was the referee. Good times at Zion..it was beautiful. Thanks for the invite.
Now I know why I can't get your folks on the phone to invite them to dinner on Monday night with the "Domino" group. If they get home, tell them to come to the house at 6:30 :) Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment